Last Updated: 23 Jun, 2012
Kalol, Gujarat, India
Ayurvedic Digestive Tablet
Offer Active Since: 21 Jun, 2008
We formulate appevet bolus which helps in promoting the activity of rumen microflora to regulate gastrointestinal secretions and the flow of enzymes to correct the digestion and restore appetite.
Some other complications for which it is used includes:
Each appevet bolus comprises of the following ingredients:
- To increase rumeno reticular contraction
- To prevent and control flatulence, colic and gripes,
- To settle indigestion and to enhance appetite quickly
- To check intestinal and gastric fermentation
- To keep the animal healthy and productive
- To cure dyspepsia and anorexia
- To correct nutritional disorders and to restore digestion and assimilation
- To regulate the normal activity of rumen microflora and to maintain pH of microflora in regulating peristalsis
Appevet Bolus is effective as:
- Ushan 200 mg.
- Varang 100 mg.
- Sindhav 400 mg.
- Chatra 250 mg.
- Samudra Lavan 400 mg.
- Pushpa Fal 600 mg.
- Chukrika 150 mg.
- Jirak 300 mg.
- Nagar 600 mg.
- Sugandha 400 mg.
- Chapla 300 mg.
- Ruchak 400 mg.
- Base Q. S.
- Gastric Stimulant
- Dosage-2 to 4 Bolus twice a day for flatulence and colic or as suggested by veterinarians
- Packaging-10 bolus x 1 packet, 10 packets x 1 box
Yes! I am interested Ask Price
Connect with us: