MycoVAM contains vcniculur arbuscular mycorrhizas (VAM). VAM are symbiotic entophytic soil fungi, which colonize the roots of approximately 80% plants. VAM fungi produce hyphac, which are microscopic tubes that colonize crop root hair grow out into the soil further than root hairs. Nutrients are taken up by the hyphae and curried back to the plant. This results into very efficient mobilization & uptake of fertilizers and other nutrients by plants. The VAM hyphae also help is retaining moisture around the root rone of plants.
Uses of VAM:
- Improves uptake of Phosphorus & micronutrients.
- Improves nitrogen fixation
- pH balancing.
- Imparts disease and pest resistance to plants
- Imparts greater drought tolerance to plants. Conditioning of soil.
Directions of Use
- Active ingredient: VAM Fungi
- Species: Glomus intraradices
- Count : 1O0O-1200 propagules / gm
: For field crops
- (Sugarcane, cotton, wheat, vegetable, etc.)
Procedure: Mix 2-3 kg of MycoVAM with 1OO kg soil or Form Yard Manure (FYM) and broadcast it over one acre of land. For Horiculture & tissue culture.
- (Fruits, Flowers. Plantation trees, etc)
- Procedure:Remove the surface soil around the tree and add 25-50 gm MycoVAM per mature tree or lO-15 gram for small plants.
- Do not mix with chemical pesticides or insecticides at the time of application