Offer Active Since: 29 Jul, 2009 | Last Updated: 10 Dec, 2013
Sell Offer Details:
Offering juicer machine :
- Fruits or vegetables are insert into a chamber and contacts a screw or auger type mechanism that breaks down the plant material and then presses it against the housing, straining screen or crushes it between twin gears.
- The slowly rotating mechanism creates great pressing force
on the fruit and vegetable matter and forces the juice out of this plant matter leaving a very dry pulp material that is automatically eject.
- This slow rotating mastication process minimizes heat and oxidation of the juice to preserve nutrient value. This method tends to provide a more pulpy and fibrous juice. Use requires reasonable force to insert hard fruits and vegetables into the feed chute and press against the auger or screw mechanism. Large fruits and vegetables must be cutting up into smaller chunks.
- Attachments make machines more versatile in preparing nut butters, pureed foods and pastas. Quieter operation than
centrifugal juicers a screw type single auger moves the pulp along the auger to press the pulp against a straining screen or housing.
- Soft fruits should be combining with harder fruits and vegetables, as the auger needs plant fiber to move the material along the length of the auger. Works well with leafy vegetables such as parsley, spinach and wheat-grass. - Low 80-100 rpm speed is quiet and produces less foaming and oxidation than centrifugal juicers.