We provide Dramix fibers, which are manufactured by gluing together bundles of fibers. These bundles of wires ensure a homogenous pattern so that it could easily be added to the truck mixer and the batching plant.
Our Features are:
- Dramix steel WME for high tensile.
- Mechanical anchorage (hooks) at the ends for optimal pull-out resistance
Dramix fibers have prominent constructional advantages which make it a better option than a wire mesh. Some of them are:
- Less time consuming placing of the mesh.
- Reinforcement always in the right point.
There are lots of economical advantages which come with Dramix fibers. Some of them being:
- The use of Dramix reinforce concrete lessens the construction time of the floor when compared to that of the mesh reinforcement.
- Thickness of the floor can be lessened by using Dramix steel fibers.
- Dramix steel fibers with a high l/d ratio bring about economic solutions when compared to other types of steel fibers.
- The Dramix steel fiber floor brings about the best cost to performance ratio.
The technical advantages of Dramix fibers out run other products for the following reasons:
- An increase in loading capacity due to the redistribution of stresses.
- Reinforcement throughout the depth offers excellent crack control.
- Optimal resistance against impact and dynamic loads.
- Joint spacing can considerably be increased.