Each film coated bilayered tablet contains:
ACETAMOL TABS is indicated for relief from severe pain and inflammation in Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Low back pain, Dental pain, Gynaecological pain and painful & Inflammatory conditions of ear, nose & throat.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
ACETAMOL TABS tablets are supplied for oral administration in adults.
The maximum recommended dose of ACETAMOL TABS is two tablets daily, taken as one tablet in the morning and one in the evening.
CONTRAINDICATIONSACETAMOL TABS is contraindicated in the following situations:
- Patients sensitive to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol or to any of the excipients of the product
- Patients in whom or other NSAIDs, precipitate attacks of bronchospasm, acute rhinitis or urticaria or patients hypersensitive to these drugs
- Patients with active or suspected peptic ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Patients with severe heart failure, hypertension, hepatic or renal insufficiency
- Third trimester of pregnancy
PACKAGING INFORMATIONACETAMOL TABS is available in a strip of 10 tablets