Offering Diesel Injector Nozzle Tester.
These Nozzle testers are used to adjust the injector nozzle opening pressure, nozzle seat tightness and to carry out leakage tests, spray pattern atomization repetition tests and chatter characteristic tests.
Made According to Standard Bosch Design with a heavy duty glycerin filled pressure gauge (0-400 Bar) which helps stabilize vibrations in the needle, provide more accuracy in results and increase the life of the gauge.
The nozzle tester consists of :
1. Die cast Aluminum Injection pump operated by a hand lever
2. Transparent fuel container with a 5 micron filter
3. Three way shut off valve
4. Glycerin filled, stainless steel heavy duty Pressure gauge (Range 0-400 Bar, 150 mm Dial, half inch BSP thread)
5. Packaged in export worthy thermocole and corrugated box.
6. Standard accessories:-
- 1 handle with grip
- 2 High pressure pipes 'A' and 'B' type with m.m. size nuts (12 X 1.5) and (14 X 1.5) for connections
- 2 O-rings
- 1 flat ring
7. Fitted with Original Bosch plunger and delivery valve.
- We also provide the Manual explaining the details and operation of the injector nozzle tester and the different tests it performs in the package.
Excellent high quality testers that come with a warranty of 1 year.
Note: These diesel injector nozzle testers are suitable for all kinds of diesel injectors except common rail (CRDI) diesel injectors.
We are the manufacturer and exporter of diesel fuel injection products for the last 35 years and have an expertise in this field, our products are highly reliable and dependable.
Please have a look at our good feedback to see how satisfied and happy our customers are with our products and services.
Please contact us.
Buyers Tool KitSend Buy Requirement
Suppliers Tool KitPost Products - FREE
Mobile App: Connect with us: