A wide range of sizes:
Eonn manufactures yellow gas pipes in grades PE-80 & PE-100 for gas applications in sizes 20 mm to 250 mm (outer diameter) in all pressure ratings. Meeting the world's highest specifications:
Eonn MDPE Pipes conform to national and international standards such as the ISO-4437, ISO-4427, IS-14885, BS-7281 and DIN-8074/75. Top-of-the-line features:
- Flexibility: They are easy to handle and coil.
- Corrosion resistance: tough and highly reliable, even in aggressive soils.
- Fusion joined: High integrity and reliability.
- Light - weight: They weigh less than the metallic pipes. This makes them much easier to load, transport, handle and install.
- Crack resistance: Excellent resistance to subsidence, traffic vibrations, point leading, marshy ground to uv rays.
- Homogenous: Their joints are leakage-free and reliable.
- UV stability.
- Low installation costs.
- Earthquake - resistance.
- Long life: Eonn MDPE Pipes have a long service life. While transporting gas at an ambient temperature, they are estimated to last in excess of 50 years.