Reverse osmosis is the latest technology to remove all excess total dissolved solids, chemicals in water up to 95%. It removes bacteria and virus to a level of 99%++. It restores the original taste and quality of water. Other purification methods have no effect on tds level of water. the water coming out of the system is pure, clean, safe, odour free, sparkling fresh, refreshing healthier & most of all great tasting water for diets, baby formula, coffee, tea hard drinks, refreshments, drinking water, ice cubes, cooking, washing vegetables, aquariums, pets and lots of other applications.Special Features:
How does it work?
- Us-Ft A Grade High Quality Component.
- Nasa Approved Technology.
- Membrane Filmtec (Dow) 1812-75 Gpd
- Compact Design Allows Easy Installation
- Quite High Pressure Booster Pump
- Fits Under Your Kitchen Sink
- Connects To Your Water Cooler For Automatic Operation
- The 1st cartridge this filter is designed for purity, corrosion and chemical resistance, available in 5 micron. This filter remove of sand, silt, dirt and rust particles.
- The 2nd cartridge granular activated carbon, to absorb taste and odor of organic compounds including chlorine and benzene.
- The 3rd cartridge 1 micron sediment filters, to pre-filter sediments and coarse materials and protect the special membrane & controllers.
- The 4th cartridge the precision density (0. 0001 micron) membrane which only allows water molecules to pass through, removes all impurities in water that are harmful to humal health, such as heat atom, virus, heavy metal compounds and ions. The high precision filtration process ensures only impurities are removed while retaining the oxygen content essential for good health.
- The 5th cartridge granular activated carbon post-filter, to bring the stored water to a delicate taste.
- Output: 12/25/50/250/500 Lts/H*
- Max. Feed Water Tds: 2000 Ppm
- Recovery Of Water: 30 To 40%
- Voltage: 220V
- Transformer (In Built): 24/48 Watts
- Booster Pump (In Built): 24/48 Watts
- Capacity may vary depending on tds/hardness of feed water.