We have carved a niche in manufacturing and supplying finest quality VCI Aerosol Spray that is specially developed multipurpose solution having hitech VCI chemicals. Our spray is extensively demanded in medical sectors across the globe due to its features such as excellent results, purity and precise pH value. This is procured by our experts in compliance with international standards using advanced testing unit. In order to safeguard the properties for longer period of time, this oil is delivered in premium quality packaging material to our clients.
- Specially developed multipurpose solution having hitech VCI chemicals (volatile corrosion inhibitors) dispersed in oil and Solvent base
- Ideal rust preventive for closed systems like fuel tanks, Storage Tanks, Gear Housings, Crank Shafts, Hydraulic Reservoirs, Metal Containers, Coolant Circulating systems, Transmissions, Parts of Diesel/Petrol engines, etc
- Provides protection to multi-metals (i.e. ferrous and non-ferrous metals)
- Most viable option where VCI paper, VCI Powder, VCI Tablets, VCI Oils cannot be used
- Provides an effective method of protection for both during in-process storage, after final operation and during operation
- Protects metals both through direct contact and vapor action
- High-tech VCI chemicals deposit on the metal surface and form a protective mono-ionic layer, which provides protection to the parts from corrosion
- Thus enables effective protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals against corrosion even under adverse conditions including contaminants in air such as hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, ammonia and acid rain
- Offers protection to a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Mono-ionic VCI layer does not affect electrical /optical/mechanical surface properties
- Property of neutralizing acidic radicals to a certain extent that may be adhered on the metal surface
- Depending on the imperviousness of the enclosure, protection should last up to 24 months for internal storage and up to six months for external storage when parts are covered with a suitable secondary packaging material such as polythene, laminated paper, plastic container/bag, etc.
- Designed for protection of internal as well as external metal surfaces
- Miscible in petrol, diesel and other oils
- Aerosol need not be removed prior to use, as it burns with zero ash and is combustible with auto fuel
- Does not require removal when starting operation of engines, machines, etc
- Provides continuous protection during machinery operation, standby and shutdown periods
- High thermal stability and performs even under high relative humidity
- Generally compatible with rubber, gaskets, oil seals, hoses, etc.
- Effective in polluted and humid atmosphere
- Not harmful to humans and is environment friendly
- Does not require activation prior to usage
- VCI layer is self-replenishing and replenishes itself when package is re-closed after opening for inspection and such other purpose
- Gives value for money
- Cost reduction by: reduced consumption of Labor, Materials and Time
- Value added product / service
- Peace of mind during shipping and storage
- Less periodic maintenance
- Extends product life
- Ferrous metals such as iron and steel, castings, forgings and pressed components and nonferrous metals like copper, brass, bronze, cadmium, zinc, etc.