Harar has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative, astringent and dry properties.
• Harar Murabba is effective in reducing swelling and hastening the healing process.
• Gargling with haritaki decoction helps in stomatitis, oral ulcers and sore throat.
• Regular consumption of Harar Murabba promotes longevity and boosts energy.
• It responds well to gastrointestinal ailments, tumors, ascites, piles, enlargement of liver-spleen, worms and colitis.
• Harar murabba, mixed with jaggery, works well in gout.
• It improves memory and is salutary in dysuria and urinary stones.
• Harar helps in improving appetite and helps in digestion.
• It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability and promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
• Since it is anti-inflammatory, it is helpful in urethral discharges like spermatorrhea and vaginal discharges like leucorrhea.
Buyers Tool KitSend Buy Requirement
Suppliers Tool KitPost Products - FREE
Mobile Channel: Connect with us: