IndiaMART.com
Pomace Olive Oil
Pomace Olive Oil
Vinchem Aromatics
Delhi (India)
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
Alliance Global
Delhi (India)
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
Moksha Lifestyle Pr...
Delhi (India)
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
Raojes Farms Limite...
New Delhi (India)
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
Expo Essential Oils...
New Delhi (India)

Top
Offer Expired On: 14th Sep 2014
Delhi, Delhi, India

Ondoliva Olive Oil - Extra Virgin

 - Delhi

 
Offering Ondoliva "* is a product of urzante', Spain. Urzante's products arethe "Star Of Spain.
In the west Ondoliva is a leading brand and is now being launched in India. Its unparalleled superior quality monovarietal olive oils from the self owned estates at highly affordable prices have made it the most desired brand of olive oil world over. While the company has been bestowed with several international awards for the quality, it is by choice of millions that has got the popularity. The high end brands "Hacienda Iber" and "Romella" earned the choice of most royal families, Hollywood stars and premiers world over. Top names in the list of clientele speak much about our product apart from some of the best known international accreditation.
The credit to the highest quality of olive oil goes to our in-depth
knowledge of
olive oil cultivation. We have our own estates in Spain from where 40% of our olives come. Remaining 60% is sourced from cooperatives
which are also governed by our agriculture teams only. The milling unit is located in the estate only so as to ensure that olives are
processed within 6 hours of their harvesting to maintain their natural texture and aroma.
Please contact us.

Next Active Offer

Patanali Natural Products Private Limited

Anurag Sharma (Manager)


More Recommended Offers for You!

CMH Linseed Oil
CMH Linseed Oil
CMH Oil Company
Delhi (India)
Send Enquiry
Fussilli Pasta Ital...
Fussilli Pasta Ital...
Arora Food Products
New Delhi (India)
Send Enquiry
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
India Essential Oil...
Delhi (India)
Send Enquiry
Olive Oil
Olive Oil
Expo Essential Oils...
New Delhi (India)
Send Enquiry

Indiamart

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Link to Us

Copyright © 1996-2014 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved.